Five Top Tips for Healthy Eating in Stockholm
Exercise, sleep and food – my three favourite things in life! 🙂 I love good food, and I always try to eat stuff that’s smart, sustainable and nutritious. I eat out a lot and have a bunch of favourite restaurants, like the best Italian restaurant in Stockholm, Pane Vino, the awesome Miss Voon or Niklas restaurant. If you’re hoping to eat some delicious, healthy food in Stockholm, here are my 5 top tips:
Hornsgatan 61, 118 49
+46 8 420 565 44
1. Hälsocaféet on Hornsgatan Street: Right around the corner from my own fitness studio is Hälsocaféet (The Health Café), which is incredibly popular right now. Amazing quality and excellent service. Everything served here is organic, sustainable and fresh. My favourite is their GUDOMLIGA (divine) Açai bowl.
Fjällgatan 23B, 116 28
+46 8 643 94 80
2. Hermans on Fjällgatan Street: A legend in Stockholm’s vegetarian circles. This place has a wide selection of vibrant, delicious vegetarian dishes, with an unparalleled view from high up on one of Södermalm’s hilltops.
Sveavägen 78, 113 59
+46 8 410 100 22
3. Reload Superfood Bar on Sveavägen Road: A great new addition to Stockholm’s healthy-eating scene and the country’s first fast food health bar. Super friendly staff, delicious, fresh, and they have a great slogan: ‘Eat clean. Train mean. Get lean.’
118 23, Brännkyrkagatan 62
+46 8 613 36 00
4. Paradiset on Bysis Torg Plaza: Paradiset (The Paradise) is Stockholm’s answer to Whole Foods. Green, organic, locally produced and responsible food. They also have an awesome food court. Located right next to the trendy Bysis Torg/Mariatorget area in Södermalm.
Nytorget 4, 116 40
+46 8 425 500 30
5. Urban Deli (Nytorget Plaza, Sickla or Sveavägen Road): A taste of New York in Stockholm. There are three locations across the city. This awesome spot has a marketplace, bakery, deli, bar and a health-conscious eatery, all within the same hip, cool and uber-urban environment.